1. Connect the power bank to the vest through the built in USB port.
2. Turn ON the power bank.
3. Immediately long press the switch button for 5 seconds. If the button is not pressed within 3 seconds after turning on the power bank, it will automatically turn off.
4. The RED light should now be flashing, meaning it's starting the automatic heating process.
5. The RED light remains ON, meaning the vest is now on High Temperature setting.
6. Short press the power button to switch to WHITE light, meaning Medium Temperature setting.
7. Short press the power button to switch to BLUE light, meaning Low Temperature setting.
8. Short press the power button to switch again to RED light, meaning High Temperature setting.
Remove the power bank, add neutral detergent and wash it by hand. Do not force it or squeeze it. The highest washing water temperature to be used is 85 degrees Farienheit or 30 degrees Celsius.
Do not bleach, do not turn over and dry, do not iron, do not dry clean, do not chlorine bleach, hand wash, machine wash (cover USB waterproof cover can be washed), gently rub, rinse
Allow the washed vest to be naturally ventilated and dried before use. Hang dry and do not wring out by hand.